We are excited to announce the launch of CampusPrint - the new university program for document management, revolutionizing the way we print at Vanderbilt. This initiative leverages industry-leading technology to support our institutional goals around sustainability and resource stewardship, while supporting our operational needs.
The CampusPrint project, in partnership with RJ Young, is now underway in select university areas. We are excited to begin the initial phase of the program and look forward to expanding the program campus-wide in the near future.
This new fleet copier/printer program provides a number of benefits to Vanderbilt University departments, including:
- Pay-per-use pricing model
- Secure printing using your Vanderbilt ID/Commodore Card
- Campus-wide access, giving you the ability to send and release your print job at any CampusPrint-enabled device
- Unlimited training and support
- Reduced administrative burden for departments - no individual leases, POs, or service agreements
- Energy-efficient machines, stocked with environmentally-friendly FSC® certified paper
- Multi-function devices, combining copy, print, scan, and fax (most devices) in one machine
For questions or more details about CampusPrint, please contact the CampusPrint team at:
For more information about the VUMC Smart Printing Initiative, please visit http://vanderbilt.edu/smartprint/
For more information about the VUMC Managed Print program / Auxilio, please visit https://ww2.mc.vanderbilt.edu/managedprint/50663
For more information about student printing through the VUPrint program, please visit http://vuprint.vanderbilt.edu/